Community Engagement Assistant – Full-Time/Part-Time
The Community Engagement Assistant is responsible for supporting the functions and administrative needs of Community Capacity Builders LLC. The Community Engagement Assistant plays an integral role on the company’s community engagement team. In addition, the candidate may be required to perform other job-related tasks and duties as directed.
ESSENTIAL JOB/POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in entry and maintenance of project databases
- Assist in preparation for client events to include packaging event materials and
- Administrative support to the Community Engagement Team, including monthly
- Assist in the execution of community engagement projects
- Conduct research to produce neighborhood profiles and asset maps
- Collaborate with clients and team members as needed
- Adhere to all administrative and operational processes in accordance with CCB
- Advise supervisor of matters of importance relating to areas of responsibility
- Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs, specifically MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently without close oversight, but also as a member of a
- Strong attention to detail and ability to understand instructions in order to do
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines in a calm, orderly, and accurate manner
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, tact, confidentiality, diplomacy, patience, and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and coordinate events that foster strong community
- Understands and respects the diversity of residents economic, linguistic and cultural
- Ability to develop and make presentations before small and large audiences
- Business-like and respectful manner, which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment
- Ability to speak, read and write in English; bi-lingual is a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and Saturday’s
- Requires a passion for and commitment to community engagement and equitable
Applicants are required to have 1 to 2 years community engagement and/or administrative experience supporting management or team.
High School Diploma required; Associates degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of applicable education, training, and experience which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform effectively in the position may be considered.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line should read “Community Engagement Assistant – Your Name”
- No phone calls please.
- Applications are due Friday June 21, 2020
Community Capacity Builders LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer